Week 2 October 08-12th,2018
This week Students will practice throwing and aiming skills and also have the experience with manipulative skills, balance, concentration, and core strength exercise. Working stations to develop different gross and fine motor exercises, sharing ideas of spot light games, free games learn until now.
- Before starting the class we take 5 sips of water so that our body wakes up and stays active.
- As in the end of the class we take enough water for our body to return to normal and stabilize.
- It regulates body temperature.
- The digestive system depends on it.
Take a look at this video and try them out with your kid!!
DO NOT FORGET, PLEASE!!!
- Water bottle (with your name and grade).
- Small towel (with your name and grade).